Theists actually believe this stuff!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

reddit.com fund raises for Haiti

reddit wanted to help. DirectRelief wanted the help. 100% of the donation is going to Haiti response programs -- no administrative BS or fundraising charged against your gift. It's all going to Haiti.


Link:

They came up with a target of $31,415... I don't know how.
It looked like this: e^(pi * i) is -1
I don't know what the hell that means.
This target was reached in 5 hours.

So they doubled it... I'll let you read the story.

The point. People want to help other people. I was careful where I placed my donations because I am sick of theists criticizing atheists over never donating. So, they weren't getting my money to show boat with again. Why would I pay them to tell me that I'm a bad person? So, I was looking for secular charities.

No comments: